Saturday, August 18, 2018

Cuckolding controlling Humiliation Phone Sex with  Wife Marissa
I love watching my wife with other men with big cocks. Would you find it humiliating if your wife was having sex with everyone but you? Seeing the look on her face when that big dick slides into her tight swollen pussy. I know my lil 3' cock is never going to please her or ever see the inside of her pussy. Horny slut  craves big cocks deep  in her sloppy, wet pussy with dick after dick. I sit on the side lines as I watch her take a cock that stretches her hot pussy open. He is so large she is moaning. I start to rub my twitching lil dick. Her body is thrusting into his as she enjoys a monster cock.
 Who would want to be? Cuckolding Humiliation Tease and Denial? She’s amazing and in control, Prepare to submit now!!!! I cant control her sexual needs as her lil dick slave I can only obey forced bisexuality & clean up the cream pie. She loves to tease, deny, and push my pleasure buttons.  Just how she likes it she just has to be the one in control of me. likes to present her juicy cum-filled cunt to her helpful husband!! As she gets off on him I cleaning her cum filled snatch.  Wouldn’t you like to have Marissa tell you about her many sex partners and how she cuckolds her husband day after day? Call Marissa now and indulge all of your phone sex fantasies.   


No comments:

Post a Comment